Thank you for considering registering with our practice.
You can register with the practice online, which is our preferred method too.
Step 1: Check you live in our catchment area to avoid disappointment
We can only register patients who currently live within our catchment area.
Step 2: Complete online registration form
Please use your FULL NAME as recorded on your ID, such as Passport or Drivers License, including any middle names, as this helps us to locate your record.
Click below for:
Important: Please ignore the final message when you submit the form that tells you that you need to attend the surgery – this is NOT required. Just complete the steps below.
Step 3: Email the following to us at email@example.com
- Your Signature (can be digital – scan/photo of your handwritten signature) to confirm you wish to register with the practice (this is a current NHS England requirement)
- Two forms of Acceptable ID (if not possible, please let us know)
- We will not store these documents and we will securely delete/destroy them after our initial verification
- OPTIONAL: Photo of your face to add to your records to help us identify you (if you agree)
Acceptable Identification: Photo Driving License, Passport, Tenancy agreement, Mortgage statement, Bank statement, Utility bill (date within the past 3 months) etc.
For children under 16 years of age, parents/ guardians should aim to provide a copy of Birth certificate and Immunisation record (in English).
Step 4: Download both the NHSApp & Airmid apps (if have device)
- Use the NHSApp first to create your NHSLogin . You need a UK mobile phone number, email address and Photo ID (Passport, UK/European Driving License or European ID card). It can help to have your NHS number at hand.
- You can use the same NHSLogin to access the Airmid app, which is linked to our practice’s healthcare IT system (called SystmOne) . The Airmid app has some functionality not currently in the NHSApp (e.g. video consultations) and vice versa is true too, which is why we recommend you download both Apps in preparation for being registered with our practice.
- Visit our Online Services webpage for more guidance
Both these apps will enhance your digital experience as a patient at this practice.
Step 5: Await confirmation that you have been registered & request Online Access to your Records
We aim to register you as quickly as possible and within 5 working days. If you have given us a UK mobile phone number, we will send you a text message to confirm you have been registered. If you do not receive such a message, you can email us for an update.
Once registered, you can:
- Full online access to your records, which you need to request via the Airmid app. Please select “Organisations” and then click on “Hillview Surgery”. Next to “Full Clinical Record”, you can click on “Request access”. Visit our Online Services webpage for more guidance. We will then receive your request and start to process it. For children, there are restrictions and you need to discuss it further with us.
- Help/advice via an online eConsult which you can access through the NHSApp